Friday, August 3, 2012

28

Last week was my 28th Birthday.  Unfortunately I had to work.  Yes I recognize that most people have to work on their Birthdays but when you have a July Birthday and summers off you don't expect to work on your Birthday.  Luckily it wasn't too bad of day.  After work Nick and I went to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, Brio and it was quite delightful.  Prior to dinner, Nick came home with these beautiful flowers:


Saturday he also surprised me with a kayaking trip.  We have been talking about this for a while and it was a great surprise. It was a great 7 mile trip down the river.

Some highlights:







It was a pretty low key birthday but we had a great time and so far being 28 isn't so bad!


1 comment:

  1. 1) welcome to 28.
    2) i hope you were wearing sunblock.

    ReplyDelete