Monday, August 23, 2010

Stuck in the Land of Indecision

I know many of you out there were hoping my next post would be an announcement of at least the date, but if you didn't guess based on the title you are going to have to wait a little bit longer.

It has been a month since we got engaged and we have yet to officially make any decisions. You may be saying to yourself "what's the problem? It's only been a month after all."  Well for those of you that know me well, know that while I can  be rather indecisive I am also very task oriented.  I like to make lists, but more importantly I like to cross things of those lists and as of today nothing, not one thing, has gotten crossed off my list.  We still don't have a date, a church, a reception site, or colors; and I have found myself saying at least once a day "Can we please find something even something small to decide on so I can cross it off my list?"  But alas the list remains. 

1 comment:

  1. oh mar mar! hang in there and just enjoy being engaged... there will always be a list, up until the last bottle of wine is consumed at the reception... then there's lists for the honeymoon, then lists of thank you notes, then lists of etc... ENJOY WHERE YOU AND NICK ARE RIGHT NOW. TODAY. and put "enjoy" on every single list you make, so then you can cross something off!
    love to yo both!

    ReplyDelete