Sunday, September 26, 2010

Traditional with a Touch of Country

 I bet you can't guess our colors!  I know some of you have been waiting for this announcement for quite some time.  We have decided to go with a royal blue and various shades of green with grey accents.  A little something like this:


Those aren't the best so to give you a better idea I put together a little inspiration board below. 


Blue and Green 2

I know the bottom picture isn't even close to the right color blue, but that picture is less about the dresses and more about the boots.  Like I have said before Nick and I are pretty traditional when it comes to our wedding tastes but for those of you that don't know, Nick is a little country and by that I mean a lot country.  He would wear cowboy boots with everything if I would let him and would be much happier on a farm than in the city.  And honestly I am a bit more country than I often admit.  So while our wedding will be rather traditional we have decided it will have just a touch of country.  I can't promise the bridesmaids will be in cowboy boots but the groomsman will be for sure!


2 comments:

  1. such pretty colors! i was hoping you'd pick blue & green because the colors suit you so well! and thank you very much for getting the Donny & Marie song (I'm a little bit country... I'm a little bitrock & roll) stuck in my head for the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for more decisions!! Now you can start picking out flowers, and center pieces and accents and all sorts of fun stuff :)
    I agree with Katie on the song...same thing ran through my head.
    P.S. Are we allowed to call it "cubs" blue??

    ReplyDelete