Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Stitches of Love

One of the gifts we received at the shower was an unbelievable expression of love.  Friend's of Nicks parents created and designed a gorgeous wedding quilt for us.  Words can't really do the quilt justice so I will just let the pictures do the work:










I'm not sure the pictures do all the beautiful detail of the quilt justice either but hopefully you can get some idea of how lovely the quilt is.  Thank you Jim and Mary Jo for such a beautiful heirloom

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful quilt! the detail is unbelievable. i'm so happy (and not surprised) that you have such special friends. looking forward to the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Martha, that is JUST beautiful! The pictures probably don't do it justice, but I can imagine it! I so hope we get something like this!:) Lovely!

    ReplyDelete