Friday, September 16, 2011

Check and Check!

After crossing one big thing off the list almost 2 weeks ago this morning we are taking another giant step into adulthood.  At approximately 10 am we become homeowners, mortgage and all!  It is strange how old I feel when I tell people I am married or refer to my husband (still haven't gotten used to that) but checking the big homeowner box on the life list might just push me full on into the adult category.  I promise to do my best at keeping up on the blog as we dive into being homeowners and settling into our new house.  And don't worry I promise to do some full on wedding recaps soon as well.  Just wanted to do a quick check-in to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you and keep you posted on the new development! 

1 comment:

  1. YAY for adulthood!! I'm so excited for you Martha - you are so deserving of all of the wonderful things happening right now! Happy settling into homeownership and married life!

    ReplyDelete