Monday, September 19, 2011

Officially Homeowners!


After about an hour at the title company signing LOTs of papers and listening to some very wonderful people explain lots of things that made zero sense to me; Nick and I are officially homeowners.
Nick on the way to closing because he was making fun of me for making sure I had my camera

Closing couldn't have gone any smoother (well in all honestly we did show up with a cashier's check for $70 less than it was supposed to be but that was totally our fault for not reading correctly. Everyone was very nice about it and we got that taken care of quickly).  

Our new house key!
After closing I immediately started taking boxes over to the new house. Then when Nick got home from work the fun began, but more on that in another post. We want to give you all some exciting things to read this week so I will space out the posts!

On another note if anyone who reads this blog also lives in St. Louis and ever needs a real estate agent we would highly highly highly recommend ours. He was nothing but amazing for the 11 months (yes I said 11 months) it took us to find our perfect house.  

Check back later this week for details on the moving fun. 

1 comment:

  1. YAYY!!!!! So excited to see this post, and i LOVE that picture of the two of you! SO HAPPY! Homeownership will, no doubt, be amazing and fun! Good luck with the moving process, I've heard it's a pain. ;) Love you!

    ReplyDelete