Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: The Day Begins

**These next couple of posts are going to be pretty picture heavy so I broke them into a couple of posts.

Our wedding day started with my sister and I getting up bright and early.  We left my house and met my mom and aunt at the hotel.  We left my brother-in-law and my niece at the house to get ready before they headed to the hotel for some swimming.  On our way to the hotel we stopped to get breakfast at Einsteins.  As we were leaving Einsteins my sister realized we had my brother-in-law's keys.  Luckily we realized before we got too far from the house and that crisis was averted.  Once we picked up my mom and aunt we headed to Dominic Michael in Chesterfield to get my hair and make-up done.  My aunt did a great job making sure we had some pictures from the salon:

My mom finishing a tutu while she waited

Makeup


The wonderful Crissy beginning the very long task of curling ALL of my hair



My sister's favorite look from the morning!
Almost finished.
The finished look


While we were at the salon the boys were putting the finishing touches on the ballroom and getting ready at the hotel.  Next week's post I will share some of those pictures.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment