Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: We Rehearse

Next on the agenda (yes there was an agenda broken down in 5 minute increments for the entire weekend) was the actual rehearsal.  We all met at the church and the fun began.  It was pretty uneventful but our wonderful photographers took lots of pictures so I figured why not share them :)

**Sorry this is going to be a picture heavy post- actually most of these will probably be pretty picture heavy but I will try to tell the story where appropriate



Made with the bows from my shower gifts

Emily swinging her flower ball as she walks down the aisle






Baby Payton

Maid of Honor, my sister Sarah and Best Man, Nick's brother, Trevor

Katie and Brandon 
Jenni and Jon

Lilia, Ethan and Sara

Jenna and Emily




Just cause she is so cute- and if you are wondering her onesie says "This is my little black dress" very appropriate for the occasion!

All in all it was pretty uneventful so not much to share other than the pictures.  Next up rehearsal dinner!

1 comment:

  1. Totally awesome rehearsal photos! I have been meaning to ask you, where did you find that adorable poem you had stitched onto a handkerchief for your niece?! I really want to do that for my flower girl too!

    ReplyDelete