Tuesday, February 15, 2011

200

Yikes only 200 days until Wedding Day!  I really don't know where the time has gone.  Luckily I think we are in a pretty good place in terms of my to do list and there are only a few more major things to cross off and then it is just my little projects and random things that have to get done! Ask me again when we get to 100- not sure I will be as calm, cool, and collected.

And now I am going to brag for a minute about my wonderful fiance.  We had decided a while ago that we weren't going to do anything for Valentine's Day. We were out of town all weekend and both had busy Mondays so going out just didn't make sense.  We are also saving for a house and a wedding and neither of us really need anything so we decided not to buy anything for each other either.  Well then I came home from the gym last night at about 8pm to a lovely candlelit dinner.  Not a bad way to celebrate Valentine's Day or the 200 day mark!


0 comments:

Post a Comment