Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Family Time

After the exit we did some formal family pictures inside.  I'm not sure there is anyway to make this process not stressful but our photographers did a great job organizing people and making this much easier than it could have been.  I don't think this needs much commentary so here are just more pictures: 

First some cute kid pictures:

Nick's Brother and his daughter, Aubrey

My dad and niece, Emily

With Flower Girl and Ring Bearer

The Extended Family:
The McGeehons

The Leaders and Kingmas
Wedding Party:




The Bride and Groom:


1 comment:

  1. I love these!! You'll have to let me know what magic your photographer worked to get them all done so quickly! They are fabulous! I love reliving this day - it makes me so happy! :) (P.s. I am going to try to blog again tonight, we will see if it happens - how do you remember so well?!)

    ReplyDelete