A friend of mine posted an article on Facebook called "10 Questions That Create Success". I clicked on the article thinking I would see things about job performance and getting ahead at work. Instead I found something that surprised me.. The questions are:
1. Have I made certain that those I love feel loved?
2. Have I done something today that improved the world?
3. Have I conditioned my body to be more strong flexible and resilient?
4. Have I reviewed and honed my plans for the future?
5. Have I acted in private with the same integrity I exhibit in public?
6. Have I avoided unkind words and deeds?
7. Have I accomplished something worthwhile?
8. Have I helped someone less fortunate?
9. Have I collected some wonderful memories?
10. Have I felt grateful for the incredible gift of being alive?
What an incredible way to re-frame what it means to be a success. Think about how fulfilled you would feel if at the end of the day you could truly say yes to each of those questions. These questions inspired me so I thought I would share a little inspiration with you.