Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: The Dress

Now that all the girls were ready and we had eaten lunch it was time to put the dress on.  To refresh your memory here are the posts about how I found my dress: Part 1 and Parts 2 and 3.  I absolutely love my dress and have found myself looking back at pictures from the wedding wishing I had an excuse to put it back on but alas I guess that will never happen :)  Anyway here is the story in photograph form of me putting on the dress:







Putting the veil on


The garter (there will be closer shots of it in a later post)


A little refreshment!

Adding some finishing touches:



The final look:




It was then time for the girls to head to the sanctuary for pictures and because that post won't be very long I'm going to post them both today so you get a 2 for 1 Wednesday deal!  I know you are thrilled :)

1 comment:

  1. that photo with the diet coke should be on a commercial! you looked fab, look fab... so happy for you & love reliving the wonderful weekend through your blog!

    ReplyDelete