Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: The Processional

Now that we were all dressed and knocked some pictures out before the ceremony it was time to get this wedding thing started!  This is another picture heavy post with not much needed in terms of commentary so enjoy!

The Ushers: my brother Ethan, my cousin Jenna, and our friend Justin
 Seating of the Grandparents and Parents:
Because everything is better with music push play to enjoy the music that was played during this part of the ceremony:

Nick's Grandma McGeehon

My Grandma and Grandpa Kingma

Nick's Mom and Brother

My Brother and Mom


Our moms placing the unity cross*
Bridesmaids and Groomsmen:






Junior Bridesmaid: my cousin Lilia
Nick's cousin Ethan and my college friend Sara

Our friends Jon and Jenni

Our friends Brandon and Katie

Best Man: Nick's brother Trevor and Maid of Honor: My sister Sarah

Flower Girl: my niece Emily, Junior Usher: my cousin Jenna
and Ring Bearer: my cousin Camden


One of my favorite pictures from the day!
 So I lied you are actually getting 3 posts today just to keep your Wednesday exciting!

*Will explain the Unity Cross during the ceremony post

0 comments:

Post a Comment