Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: One more special dance

Before we get to cake and toasts  I have one more special dance I want to share.

We had one more dance planned before we opened the dance floor to our guests.  My grandparents celebrated their 63rd wedding anniversary just a few days before our wedding.  I had posted before about how special they are to me and in lieu of a bouquet toss I decided I wanted to give them my toss bouquet.  We also invited them to the dance floor for a special dance:





While we had them there we decided it was a good time to get some pictures with all my cousins too:

All of us that were at the wedding- we were missing about 6 

Just the girls
This was one of my favorite moments at the reception and I am so glad we decided to do something special for them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment